The Therapeutic Importance to Yoga
- Learn about the principal aspects of ayurveda with respect to:
- Diet & Shatkrias (cleansing therapeutic measures) and their role in the treatment of common diseases.
- Demonstration of some of the Shatkrias as Neti, Nauli, Kapalabhati, Dhauti(shankha prakshalana).
- Gross Anatomy & Yogic management of important diseases. (a) Lungs (b) Heart (c) Blood pressure (d) Digestive system (e) Uroenital system (f) Lymphatics.
- General precautions necessary in management of hypertension and cardiac inefficiency.
Teacher: Dr. V.Nagaraj
Duation: 10 Hrs.