Yoga Teacher Training in Mysore
Yoga Teacher Training
The teacher training is an in-depth study and a transformation journey of the body, mind and spirit. It teaches you to be a teacher in yoga. The course is based on the traditional Gurukula system where students will come to the teacher’s place of practice for their yoga teacher training.
The teacher training course (TTC) is an intensive course that is being taught by Sri Dr Nagaraj and Sri Kushalram (Ashtanga Yoga) & S RAMESH KUMAR (Hata Yoga).
The curriculum is as follows:-
- asana (yoga postures)
- pranayama (breathing exercises)
- yoga philosophy,
- Introduction to ayurveda
- Therapeutic impotance of yoga
There will be special classes to study teaching techniques and alignment. Both these are of importance as a ‘teacher’ to be. Students will develop their skills to teach asana, as well as to improve their own personal practice and get the right knowledge about “yoga “.
CORE PRACTICE AND TEACHING SKILLS
- The power of Vinyasa Flow
- Yoga Asana: Movements, actions, alignment and energetic
- Sequencing: Form, movement, energetic and intention
- Hands-on Adjustments: The power of touch
- Practice Teaching
- Core Teaching Skills: Language, observation & ethics
- Reading the Student: Teaching all levels and ages
- Pranayama: The Yoga of breathMeditation: Directing the mind and healing the heart
YOGA PHILOSOPHY AND SCIENCE
- The Yoga of Food: Basic yogic diet and nutrition
- Yoga Philosophy: Sacred texts
- Yama and Niyama: The universal laws of life
- Prana: The power of Yoga, life and healing
Please contact your teacher for your schedule at the time of joining into for your class.
The course is for 4 weeks and each week will have 6 days of practice. Sunday is a day off. Also if you class happens fall on a new moon or full moon day it will be a holiday.
Below would be a basic schedule.
- 6.00 – 8.00 am Ashtanga vinyasa – asana practice.(monday to saturday)
- 10.00 – 11:30 am patanjali yoga sutras, therapeutic importance of yoga, an intro to ayurveda(monday to friday)
- 11.40 – 1:00 pm basic pranayama & mudras, advanced pranyama & meditation.(monday to friday)
- 1.00 – 3.00 pm Lunch/Break.
- 3.00 – 4.30 pm special class (learning teaching techniques, alignment or adjustment, power of touching monday to wednesday).
- 2.00 _ 3.00 pm yoga anatomy (thursday nad friday)
Additionally, TTC students will be provided few classes where they can teach primary series Under the supervision of teacher so they can understand the methods and the techniques to Get the teaching experience which is really helpful to get the teaching knowledge which also boost your confidence as teacher.
After completion of TTC you will be given TTC completed certificate. People who want to do TTC they have to register their name with us before the TTC course Starts. Any further information you can contact to our e-mail id or call to our contact number. We will try to provide our Best Service.
Yoga teacher training dates 2018 – 2019
|START DATE||END DATE|
|MARCH 21ST 2018||APRIL 17TH 2018|
|APRIL 30TH 2018||MAY 26TH 2018|
|JUNE 04TH 2018||JUNE 30TH 2018|
|JULY 9TH 2018||AUGUST 4TH 2018|
|AUGUST 13TH 2018
(Special discount offer)
|SEPTEMBER 8TH 2018|
|OCTOBER 1ST 2018||OCTOBER 27TH 2018|
|NOVEMBER 1ST 2018||NOVEMBER 29TH 2018|
|DECEMBER 10TH 2018||JANUARY 5TH 2019|
|JANUARY 14TH 2019||FEBRUARY 9TH 2019|
|FEBRUARY 18TH 2019||MARCH 16TH 2019|